The Upper Freehold Township Veterans Committee has established this Hotline as promised to ensure that all area Veterans and immediate dependents are a phone number away from assistance.
The line is staffed 24x7x365 and voice mail is checked three times daily (8:00am, noon, 8:00pm). Your call will be replied to within that period. This number is not to replace any number provided for an emergency situation (I.e.: 911). This is for assistance in cases such as:
- Assistance for veterans and dependents with questions and inquiries on benefits and programs.
- Assistance for veterans and dependents with on-line (internet) services available to them and a local directory of Veteran (or active duty) programs.
- Provide veterans and dependents with assistance with medical appointments and other necessities.
- Provide veterans and dependents with reasonable food shopping services (necessities).
- Provide veterans and dependents with pharmaceutical retrieval services.